OM YOGA MAGAZINE // APRIL 2015


I managed to get a wonderfully quiet twenty minutes to myself last night (baba was sleeping next to me) and so I indulged it catching up with Om Yoga Magazine.  I know, I know: I'm an Om Yoga Blogger and I get it free and I'm supposed to say amazing things about it, but seriously I think this is one of the best issues yet! 
It's jam packed with loads of fab articles and I'm loving so many of them including a great article on raw food.  I'm really looking to get my diet and fitness back on track so love the inspirational recipes including stuffed avocado (my favourite) and miso soup!  These Breakfast Bars look gorgeous too!

There's also a run down of the Top 15 World Wide Yoga Retreats all of which look totally and utterly amazing and left me longing even more than ever for a week of sun, yoga and general relaxation.


I have also found the fabulous guide to a spring detox really useful and I have been using hints and tips from it for the past week or so alongside making other healthy food choices.


I have felt really inspired by this months issue to get healthy for summer and to gradually get back to my mat.

Although I'm not right back to my yoga practice - 10 minutes here and there - I try to do a little baby yoga with our gal at least a couple of times a week after bath time - it's great fun and although she is still super tiny she laughs and smiles at the movements and songs - and probably the stupid faces I pull! 

You can check out Om Yoga Magazine at www.omyogamagazine.com!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Margaret's Blanket. Theme by STS.