REVIEW: THREE DRUGSTORE CLEANSERS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



THE ULTIMELT - SOAP & GLORY // A hot cloth cleanser enriched with essential oils, this creamy cleanser is fantastic for evenings and works really well for giving yourself a lovely facial massage.  I love the scent (some may not - it's quite "essential oil-y") of lavender and clary sage and my skin feels so refreshed and zingy after using this leaving it beautifully prepared for my clarifying lotion and serum.  This is fantastic mid-range cleanser at £10, and in my view better than Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish (yes, I just said that!).

BEAUTIFUL SKIN CLEANSING BALM - NO.7 // I have to admit, when I first used this I was a little disappointed that this was more of a cream than a balm, but this soon disappeared once I'd used it to take my work-day make-up off - every last smidge.  It's great at removing eye make-up without any irritation and left my skin clean and hydrated.  Marketed as a cleanser for Dry/Very Dry Skin it works fantastically on my dehydrated areas without exacerbating problems with my pernickety t-zone.  A good one for winter!

HYDRATION BURST DUAL ACTION CLEANSER - BOTANICS // Probably the best £2.99 I have ever spent - and I got it when I was half price.  It's a friggin steal!  This cleanser is a mega thick oil based gel when it comes out - almost a balm although my bathroom may just be a bit chilly and works into the skin beautifully transforming into a rich cleansing oil which removed every last ditch trace of make up in one whammy.  Apply it to dry skin - treat yourself to a face massage to a couple of minutes - add some water to the mix and then wipe off with a warm flannel. You'll have seriously soft skin going on. This is lush - just buy it.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Margaret's Blanket. Theme by STS.