SEWING // CHILDREN'S PAJAMA IDEAS


Since having our lovely wee Eva last year, I have been on the hunt for some simple patterns that could introduce me gently to the world of children's garment sewing.  Yes, when it comes to making clothes, I am a complete novice - surprising given the amazing outfits (including bridesmaids dresses) my mother made when we were kids, and my sisters almost entirely handmade wardrobe (check out sarahwhyberd on Instagram).

Step forward the humble pajama pant which I have been told numerous times is a good place to start; they need to fit, but they can be slouchy and, because they are only worn about the house, I won't have to worry about the world seeing my mistakes.  I am slowly becoming convinced and for the past week have been filling my Pinterest boards with lovely free patterns...here are three of my favourites. 

xx

"THE EASIEST BABY PANTS TO SEW EVER..."

THE SEWING RABBIT

HUDSON + BOUND MODERN PAJAMAS



SEW PAJAMA PANT GIFT SET



Post a Comment

Instagram

Margaret's Blanket. Theme by STS.