OM YOGA MAGAZINE - SEPTEMBER 2015

OM Yoga Magazine arrived the other day and (I can't quite believe I'm saying this) I finally got time to sit down with a cup of tea and read it!  I have been trying since Eva was born to get half an hour somewhere in my day to indulge and it seems my patience has finally been rewarded - go me!

As always this month's issue is a cracker and absolutely jammed packed with articles ranging from meditation, healthy food, yoga sequences, organic beauty, book reviews and the good ol' yoga selfie page (I do love a selfie!)

Funnily enough, September's edition is also a pregnancy special and is a really fantastic resource for any expectant mother out there looking for some gentle yoga routines as well as ideas and advice on post-natal recovery and generally being a Mum.

I particularly like the feature on chair-based yoga which is a great way for everyone - young, old and other - to get the most out of some restorative poses.  The chair makes yoga so accessible and when I was pregnant I relied heavily on chair-based yoga in my own practice - especially into the third trimester - to support super soft joints and, when sitting backwards on the chair, to open my pelvis up.

You can download OM Yoga Magazine now in the App Store or online at www.ommagazine.com 

Post a Comment

Instagram

Margaret's Blanket. Theme by STS.